Trunk or Treat
Posted: September 23, 2021
We are extremely excited to announce the return of Trunk or Treat! Our 8th annual Trunk or Treat will take place on Saturday, October 30th from 4:00-6:00pm. In the past we have had over 800 children and their families attend this event. It is tons of fun and a huge blessing to all that attended!
This is a community event sponsored by Windsor Christian Preschool, Windsor Christian Academy, and Windsor Baptist Church. It is an outreach opportunity to show our community just how special Windsor is and WE NEED YOUR HELP to make this event a success.
There are many ways that you can help and contribute to the fun:
- Donate Candy. We are going to need lots and lots of candy! Donations can be placed in the bins in the church foyer. Preschool and Academy families may send candy in with their children or put in bins located at drop off doors. Please donate individually wrapped candy only.
- Decorate your trunk. This is such a great way to interact with the community and there will be prizes! Get creative and sign up here.
- Volunteer Your Time.Volunteers are needed for setup/tear down, parking, greeting, and food service. If you are willing to help, please sign up here.
- Attend. Spread the word, invite your friends and family, share our posts on social media, and mark your calendar! You won’t want to miss this event!
- Pray, pray, pray. Pray for good weather. Pray for candy donations. Pray for volunteers. Pray for the community to attend. Pray that God blesses this special time together and that HIS love is shared through this event.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding Trunk or Treat or how you can contribute to its success!