Lunch Bunch is for our young threes, threes, young fours, fours, and fives and will be offered everyday (unless there is a scheduled special event).
Payment by cash to the Preschool Office, or pay by PayPal with an added PayPal fee.
- Lunch Bunch will be held for the AM and PM classes from 11:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
- All children staying after AM class will be escorted to lunch bunch by aide.
- Parents bringing children prior to PM class will be greeted at glass doors. Please arrive promptly at 11:30 AM.
- Pick up your child at glass doors at 12:30 PM. Please be on time.
- Aide will escort your child from Lunch Bunch to PM class.
- In order to secure a spot for your child in Lunch Bunch, you must reserve a space through our website.
- Click Sign Up For Lunch Bunch button above.
- Select dates desired.
- Press Find out more.
- RSVP by clicking Going.
- You should receive a confirmation email.
- Alternatively, click Signup Online under News on website bulletin board and follow same prompts.
- The cost is $8.00 per child. PAYMENT DUE ON OR BEFORE THE LUNCH BUNCH DATE!
- Online payment through PayPal (minor fee added or use Friends and Family to avoid charge)
- Cash or check payment made out to Windsor Christian Preschool. Hand the envelope to teacher or put in your child’s backpack.
- Please do not include Lunch Bunch payments with tuition payments.
- If your child is sick or if lunch bunch is canceled due to inclement weather (including 2 hour late opening) you may substitute for another day.
- Playground time, a story and supervised free play, games, crafts, or movie will be held for the first 30 minutes. After prayer lunch will be eaten together at 12:00 p.m. Children will learn and practice appropriate table manners and dining etiquette.
- Parents will provide a nutritious (no candy please) lunch and a drink for their child in a clearly labeled lunch box and thermos. Please do not send in lunch that needs to be heated. We will attempt to send home any uneaten food so you will know what your child is eating.
- AM children will keep their lunch in their back packs until preschool is over. Please place an ice-pack in their lunch box if necessary.
- Let your child know he or she will be attending Lunch Bunch, especially youngest aged children.
- Please discuss with your child that food is not permitted to be shared with friends.
- A peanut free area will be available for those children who have a peanut allergy; however, please be aware that other children in the lunchroom may have peanut butter in their lunches.
We are looking forward to providing this service to you and your children! Please call the office at 610-458-0339 if you have any questions.